The BLG Logistics Group AG & Co. KG is a logistics company carved out of the former Bremer Lagerhaus Gesellschaft (BLG) in 1998. With a strong growth abroad the BLG Logistics Group headquartered in Bremen employs internationally 15.000 people of which 8.500 work in Germany. Personally liable associate is the publicly owned Bremer Lagerhaus- Gesellschaft (BLG).
Benefits for BLG:
- Fully automized goods receipts- Fully automized pallet building from loose carton deliveries
- High goods receipts throughput of up to 50.000 cartons per day
- Monorail system anticipating hanger demands due to reflection of complex scenarios in Controls software
- Robust reliable 40m high pallet cranes – Consistantly proven system availabilty of well above 98% underpeak operation conditions
- Almost no maintenance staff required to support operation
- •Preventive maintenance support through full availability tracking and automatic reports highlighting Weak Spots early