Key words: Warehouse Automation / Project Management
Languages: Dutch/ English / German
- Professional manager
- Supply chain logistics management
- Practical customer solutions provider
1977 – 1983 Company of my father
Administration and decorating the shop
09/83 – 06/84 NACAP Bv in Sliedrecht , Oil project World wide
Project for HEAO , efficiency transport planning Europe
10/84 – 11/88 Enraf Nonius in Delft, Producer Medical Instruments
Function: Head Orderdesk
Tasks: Production planning, Sales budget, ABC analyses, Transportplanning, leadership to warehouse and expedition
12/88-10/91 Enraf Nonius , after merger Delft Instruments
Function: Distribution manager
- Responsible for 40 employees
- Tasks :total responsible for the Medical Distribution Centre, order desk import/export, inspection department, purchasing, warehouse, transport, and maintenance of the building.
- Project manager removal Logistics to new Distribution Centre.
10/91 – 10/95 Logitech Trading, in Nijmegen, Computer consumables manufacturing
Function : Logistic manager , Worldwide traffic manager
- Responsible for Supply Chain of the European Distribution Centre which delivered Worldwide.
- Managing third parties for Warehousing,Airfreight, Seafreight and Road transport.
- Coordinating the cooperation of the sites in USA,China and Taiwan concerning Air and Seafreight.
- Negotiations of the World wide contracts concerning Supply Chain
- For example with Kuhne and Nagel,Expeditors,Panalpina, TNT ,DHL.
10/95 – 12/00 Proost en Brandt in Diemen , Papermerchandising
Function : Operations Manager
- Responsible for 90 employee, member of Management team
- Tasks: Direct coaching of 5 managers, responsible for : Distribution centre, Warehouse, Expedition, Stock control, transport, HR,SHE- department ,Customer service, and Purchase .
- Implement a Warehouse management system with Radio frequency.
- Chairman of the European Logistic committee of the Buhrmann Group
01/01- 08/09 Flint Group in‘s-Gravenzande , Producer of Offset ink World wide
Function : Supply Chain Director Europe
- Responsible in Holland for Warehousing, Expedition, Customer service, Purchase, Stock control and Production planning, total 90 employees.
- Member of the European management team
- Tasks: External logistics, Sales-Production forecast, Bulk deliveries Worldwide, responsible for the Supply Chain of 5 sites in Europe, in Germany, Italy, UK, and Holland.
- ICT projects: expanded MOVEX
- Project manager implementation SAP in 3 sites in Holland in cooperation with 6 internal German consultants.
- Project integration of merger Flint and Gebr, Schmidt
- Take over Ink division of SICPA.
- Manager Integration Flint and BASF
- Outsourcing Warehousing and Transport, also selling building
- Start up Warehouses in Italy, Germany and the UK.
- Lean and Six Sigma projects in production Holland
09/09 - 11/12 Interim operations manager at Eiffel consultants
- Meteoor, production of steel, optimize production and warehouse
- Polynorm, production of car parts, optimize production and logistics
- Paardekoper, selling packaging, quick screen warehouse
- Current at De Rooy Logistics in Eindhoven, optimize transport and
- Planning , this ends 1st march.
12/12- Action Retail non food
European DC Director
- Responsible for all Logistics in Europe and also Set up manager for
- New Distribution Centre in Europe.
- Leadership direct to 5 managers and indirect to 1700 employee.
- Action has 600 shops in Europe and growing 30 % yearly
- Action will open 4 Distribution Centre in the next 3 years .
- Traveling through Europe and China