Key words: supply chain, purchasing, logistics and planning.
Languages: Dutch/ English/ German/ French
Stress resistant, integer, solution oriented, communication skills
Consultant for third parties for efficiency projects on purchasing, supply chain and logistics.
2009 – 2014 Prins B.V.
Procurement and logistics manager
- Responsible for purchase and logistics department
- Initiate and steering of key performance indicators
- Cost reduction on production of forklift trucks
2006 – 2009 Brinkman B.V.
- Responsible for various product groups, approx. 16.000 items with suppliers throughout Europa and Far East.
- Steering of purchase team, product specialists and sales team
1996 – 2006 Manders Premier Ltd/Flint Ink
Logistics Manager/Information Systems Application Manager Europe
- Responsible for purchasing, planning, warehouse, transport and sales desk
- Co-responsibility for the implementation of an ERP system in the European subsidiaries
- Initiate key performance indicators in order to increase the efficiency of internal processes.
1984 – 1996 Corneco B.V.
- Responsible for purchasing department and administration
- HR manager
- Acquisition of new markets and customers
1981 – 1984 Brinkman B.V
Product specialist machineries / constructions .
- Support of sales managers with grading machines, constructions and installations for the horticultural industry
- The purchase of machineries, constructions and installations
- Deputy sales manager
1976 – 1981 Corneco B.V.
- The purchase of materials on behalf of the petrochemical industry
- Supplier evaluation and visits to customers in Europe
- In 1990 in cooperation with Shell International Petroleum Company provided seminars on “Procurement outsourcing to third parties” for NEVIE institute
- In 1991 seminar for “Instituut voor Commerciële en Strategische Beleidsvorming”
- In 1992 for the Rotterdam School of Management seminar for students of the European Institute of Purchasing Management
- Broad experience with mergers, implementations and efficiency processes